Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

1. Travel.

2. Save more.

3. Calm down! Then react.

4. Find inner peace.

5. Make sure my loved ones know how important they are to me.

6. Cook more & eat healthy. Learn how to deal with IC.

7. Make this blog everything I want it to be!

8. Find my own success.

9. Figure out what I want for future me.

10. Bring happiness with me everywhere I go.

These are my resolutions for 2013. I don't think I've ever even made any, but this year, I feel it. This is my year. These are huge, I know. And also very personal, so excuse the lack of explanation. I don't know if I'll accomplish all of these, or even one, but I'm gonna try my damnedest.

Happy New Year everybody. What are your resolutions?

9 comments:

  1. GREAT LIST OF RESOLUTIONS!!!
    MINE:TRY MORE THINGS I HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE!:)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely want to travel more this year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've barely been outside the midwest in my life so I really want to go near and far this year!

      Delete
  3. Travelling is my New Years resolution too =) it's always good to explore!

    Following you now lovely!

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont have any resolutions :P but happy new years!

    love, annick from http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your resolutions CAN be accomplished. You just need to implement daily standards that will allow you to focus on achieving your "goals" on a daily basis. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great New Years resolutions! I hope you have a wonderful 2013!

    xo
    Rachel
    http://picklesandchapstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful goals. I hope you achieve all of them!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...