Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Purple & Presents




I actually painted my nails!
hat: Claire's
denim jacket: thrifted
Forever 21 dress: thrifted (similar)
bag: gifted from friend
grey tights: Target (seen in my vlog!)
lipstick: Wet n Wild in 905D

Apologies for not blogging yesterday. I was in a bad state with the IC and it being so cold. On top of that, blogger was giving me crap and then the power went out last night! It was just an all around bad day. But now I'm here. Back to entertain!

These pictures are from Sunday. The day before was crazily busy (more on that later this week! I can't wait!) so we just had a nice day out, Sunday. We shopped all day for Christmas presents and had lunch at Bdubs. It was just a fun, chill day. By the way, what in the actual hell do you buy your grandmas for Christmas? Usually I'm on it but this year, they both have me stuck. The buy anything they want so they don't even need anything! Ugh. I only have two weeks to figure it out. Help!


This is Henry being silly at Bdubs (aka Buffalo Wild Wings).


And this is the gorgeous tree and lights down at the levee! It's incredibly big and the lights on this tree and the smaller ones all around (and the wreaths on the buildings) blink and change to the music playing. We went down to shop around at Barnes & Noble and I just had to take a few tourist pictures. Can you blame me?

Are you guys stressing about presents as much as I am?

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the purple dress~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous tree! and i love the nail polish color, I've been looking for some just like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The silvery one is OPI Give Me the Moon and the teal-ish one is L'Oreal Club Prive

      Delete
  3. love your boots! its my favorite part:)
    francesca
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great look! it looks so perfect on u! you have a really great blog too! just found u and now following via bloglovin! hope you will follow back!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...