Thursday, January 3, 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I know I promised a more dressed up faux fur post today but I forgot today was Thursday! So expect that post Friday. These are some things I loved this week:

How perfect is this card for Valentine's Day?

These birds have mustaches.

Nerding out over this!

I want to live here.

I think we all need to hear this.

Usually I'm against wearing leggings as pants but.....THESE.

These home shirts are awesome.

This jewelry from Gillian Hillerud is spectacular!

And:


Because I can't stop with the online (window) shopping:

Also:
Home-cooked meals from my ma, Leftovers to bring back home, The best Christmas presents ever, Exchanging Christmas presents for more amazing things, The amount of gift cards I got!, Seeing my sister New Years Day, Staying in on NYE with Henry & Todd (and my mom!), NYE kisses from Todd, The song  "Thrift Shop", Pinkbasis.com, Experimenting with the things in my closet, Singing at the top of my lungs, Seeing my uncle on tv playing with Mr. Aldean, etc etc etc!

19 comments:

  1. awesome list. so happy i stumbled across your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I've been following yours for quite awhile now. I love it.

      Delete
  2. THOSE LEGGINGS I NEED THEM I AM FREAKING OUT OH MY GOSH. Yes. It deserved all caps. There are a lot of great things in this post, but that threw me

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand! They might be the coolest thing I've ever seen.

      Delete
  3. LOVE all of these items!! The leggings are aaaaaaaaawesome as well as the car thing against the sun. SO COOL!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love the first card, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! The birds with the mustaches!! So freaking cute. I also want to live in that darling bedroom.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow- I want to live there too!!! How gorgeous are the colors and the materials!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun! Love the things you've found around the internet - I love looking at bloggers fabulous round ups!

    xx,
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post MADE my night! I'm such a Star Wars nerd it's not even funny. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! What a compliment. Star Wars is my favorite ever :)

      Delete
  9. So many great finds! I really love the mustache birds
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...