Friday, February 8, 2013

Tell Me About It, Stud






flannel: Forever 21 (similar)
shorts: Forever 21 (love the blue ones too!)
tights: Target
shoes: Candies via Kohls (similar - in leather)
necklace: blown glass from Italy!
lips: Mirabella : Caught Red-Handed

Valentine's Day has brought out the sex kitten, pin-up girl in me. I've always loved the pin-up style so I put my own little spin on it with these high-waisted, studded shorts, that I'm literally in love with. I stuck with typical V-day colors, and also added my little heart necklace that some lovely friends brought me when they took a trip to Italy. An amazing present from an amazing part of the world. (I've never even been out of the country!) This was one of my favorite looks to date and now I might just have to find a reason to go out on Valentine's Day. Cause honestly, I felt shamelessly hot.

17 comments:

  1. Hey sweety,thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it!
    Love the whole outfit :)


    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this pinup sexy outfit!! The shorts are amazing and I love how you paired them with tights. Gorgeous!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love those shorts with the burgundy tights! You're rocking it!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold detailing on those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love the coloured tights and the stud detail on your shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna marry you.:D You look HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look! I love the shorts with tights...this is something I have wanted to try sometime!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way you work that plaid shirt, esp how you styled it with a knot, cool! I've just posted up one my most PROVOKING outfits featuring Erdem's runway printed neoprene coat and matching heels, do tell what you think on the craziness and l hope it entertains ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/erdem-ocratic.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shirt is so amazing! Love this look so much!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look awesome!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Anything pin up is great by my standards! :)
    loislennon.blogspot.com

    M x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...