Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tunes for Tuesday

This is a special day here on LLB! This probably won't be a regular feature but I needed to share this with anyone and everyone.


This is my best friend's newest original song and she is freakin' stellar. I can't even begin to say how talented she is. She deserves the world! Make sure to check out her youtube channel, also. Her voice is beyond.


And this little video is by my friend, Warren. He is the coolest, nerdiest, most selfless dude ever and deserves all the attention he's been getting and then some! If you like nerdy things, and especially superheroes, you need to watch this. And go listen to more on youtube!

This is no way sponsored, by any means. I just want my friends to know how amazed I am, by them. Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay! Make sure to check out their Youtube channels and subscribe if you enjoy the rest!

      Delete
  2. Wow awesome song!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...