Monday, October 22, 2012

If You Know Me, This Is a Big Deal.

I went to a farm!!
Saturday, even though it was doom and gloom outside, Henry and I took a trip to a farm. And by trip I mean, we drove two minutes from our apartment. I. Had. SO. Much. Fun. Sure it rained on and off and it was super chilly (and muddy) but I had one of the best days I've had in a long time. I fed goats, pet them and some pigs, pet a mini horse, MILKED A GOAT, held a baby chicken, and took a hayride to a pumpkin patch where we got the best pumpkins I've ever gotten! We're gonna carve them soon so be sure to not miss that post.

Here are all the pictures we took. I hope you guys love them because I am in love with all of them.




Note: Pigs are not soft.

THE best picture from the whole day. Dying.





Softest bunny ever. (Rex?) Sorry about the light.


Proof.

More proof.



Ugliest pumpkin ever.


On the hayride

The cutest farm house. (Also, the garden where we ate a mint leaf.)


We also got two little baby pumpkins!



Smallest horse! (She was only 25in from toe to wither.)



I'm actually terrified of birds.
Outfit details:
Long-sleeved tee: Arizona Clothing at JCPenney (so old)
Flannel: gifted
Jeans: Wet Seal
Boots: pinkbasis.com

That's how we spent our Saturday! It was also game day so I'll do a separate outfit post for that. (Two in one day- whaaa?!)

How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...