Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Haturday




Long-sleeved tee: gifted (similar)
Cardigan: TJ Maxx (similar) (similar) (plus size similar)
Blue Asphalt jeans: Wet Seal
Skinny belt: stolen from my mama
Hat: Claire's
Cognac boots: Pinkbasis
Gold & silver bangles: H&M
Evil eye bracelet: Gift from my grandma's trip to Greece

Saturday, Henry and I woke up and watched the game. We won! 8-1 now!
Then we ran a few errands so I wanted to be comfortable and definitely warm. I love layering and I've been trying to find new new ways to layer since it's getting even colder here. The sun's down by 5pm! Crazy. I prefer fall weather and long, sunny days, please. I even opted for a hat! I really don't wear hats that much since I spend so much time actually doing my hair, but it was SO cold and I really like hats in this style. It doesn't mess with my hair too awfully bad and keeps my ears warm. Perfect!

I've had most of these pieces for a really long time but they're so basic, I'm sure you could find them anywhere.

Have you been layering your butt off?

3 comments:

  1. love your bracelets and boots soo much!)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...