Thursday, November 8, 2012

Erin Fetherston Spring 2013 RTW: review


Recently I saw Erin Fetherston's Spring '13 collection and let me just say that I am in love. Fetherston has long been known for her girly, flirty dresses but this line had some edge, too! There were adorable short dresses, flowy gowns, and even a pantsuit! She embellished cute, girly dresses with some cool hardware, that drew me to them instantly. Even the prints were edgy and tough. This is the style that I really like. Soft
mixed with hard.
Can we just talk about the styling too? The subtle cat eye liner and the soft pink lips. Not to mention the metallic silver heels. Is that not perfect fr her style. Just the right amount of girly and pretty.

This lipstick print (that I am entirely obsessed with) is actually kisses from Erin's team, made into a print. Isn't that amazing and so creative?

Some things, like these dresses, I thought were very mod. Especially with the headbands and the winged liner. I think that is definite trend for Spring 2013.

Here are some of the looks that I want in my closet ASAP!


All-in-all, the collection was so young and fun and funky. Its also very spring which honestly, a lot of designers didn't shoot for, for their spring 2013 RTW show. I am just enamored with everything Fetherston did! I think for everything to be so cohesive and on trend, who wouldn't want everything she made?

What are your favorite looks? Which pieces are you drooling over?

All pictures were found here on Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...