Sunday, December 2, 2012

Trip to the Vet (ft. Todd)

hat: Claire's
flannel: Forever 21
teal tank: Forever 21
jeans: gifted from a friend
gifted mocassinsMinnetonka
Mondani bag: gifted from family (ebay & similar ebay)
sunnies: Simply Vera via Kohl's
evil eye bracelet: gift from Greece
lipstick: Wet n' Wild in 905D (the best pink!)

This past Thursday, we had to take Todd to the vet. His eyelid was super pink and swollen and really itchy. Thankfully he's okay! He just had an irritated eye, for one reason or another. Now he has to have steroid cream put on his eye 3 times a day. He effin' hates it.

We snapped a few outfit pictures on the way out the door. Todd was obviously very cooperative... but I didn't mind. Poor sick little thing. Henry's started calling him "Eyeball". That won't be lasting long if I have anything to do with it.

Notice the doggy.. M.I.A.


These jeans have quickly become my go to's. They're slightly too big for me but they're so relaxed and soft, I just love them. I tried to glam it up with some lipstick though.


I obviously went for the super casual look. Do you ever want to be anything else, while sitting at the vet?

12 comments:

  1. You look great and hope your lil pup gets better soon!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you glammed up those jeans, dear! Your hat is adorable and you have a great sense of style - most of my casual looks are never this stylish! I usually just throw on an oversized tee and pair it with skinny jeans and ankle booties.

    You have a lovely sense of style. Will definitely be checking back! x

    Love, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Facebook Page: Fatima A.
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you had me at that little face...so cute!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. beyond cute. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I read your blog everyday :) I'll be sure to comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...